What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia cambogia is the latest diet product to make a splash in the weight loss market and promises to deliver fast, safe weight loss results. This pumpkin-like fruit is native to Southeast Asia and has been used by cultures in this region for thousands of years. While it has been touted as a health product for years, it’s amazing weight loss benefits have finally reached the western world.
As mentioned previously, garcinia cambogia is a plant native to the regions of southeastern Asia. It has been used for thousands of years and was given to local tribes before battle in these regions because of its’ ability to suppress appetite for long periods of time. Despite the fact is only native to Southeastern Asia, garcinia can be grown anyway and is very easy to maintain.
Garcinia Cambogia and Weight Loss
There is an active ingredient in garcinia cambogia which is the reason that garcinia cambogia can facilitate weight loss. This active ingredient is called HCA extract. HCA extract can help you lose weight in two main ways:
Suppresses appetite: Ultimately, weight loss cannot be achieved with a caloric deficit. This means you need to eat fewer calories than you burn in a day. HCA extract helps suppress your appetite so you feel less hungry during the day. This means you will not consume as many calories as you normally would, which can allow you to reach a caloric deficit.
Blocks new fat production: The second part to losing weight involves burning fat stored in your body. If you are storing new fat, you certainly are not burning existing fat cells for energy. HCA extract blocks your liver from converting carbohydrates and sugars into fat cells. This means carbohydrates can be immediately burned off and you can start losing weight faster and more efficiently.
These two mechanisms are what make garcinia cambogia such a potent fat burner. Garcinia also does provide a modest boost in metabolism, which is the rate at which you burn fat cells. Along with a caloric deficit, this boost in metabolism will ensure you burn fat and steadily lose weight each day.
Dr. Oz even featured garcinia cambogia on his show. He was thoroughly impressed with the clinical research supporting garcinia as a legitimate and safe weight loss product. This further affirms the case that garcinia cambogia is a legitimate weight loss product.
Other Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia
Besides weight loss, there are several other health benefits associated with the use of garcinia cambogia. Here are some of the most common benefits of garcinia cambogia:
- Improved immune system function: One of the main uses for garcinia cambogia is to alleviate the symptoms of the flu or other common sicknesses. Garcinia cambogia does this by boosting your white blood cell count, which improves your immune systems’ ability to fight disease.
- Lower cholesterol: Garcinia is one way that you can naturally lower your cholesterol levels. Garcinia helps increase your HDL cholesterol level, which is the “good cholesterol.” This increase in HDL cholesterol will help your body naturally remove the bad cholesterol from your arteries, improving circulation and lowering your risk of a heart attack.
- Ulcer Prevention: Garcinia helps strengthen the lining on your stomach lining to prevent stomach ulcers and heal any existing stomach ulcers. Stomach ulcers can be very painful and if stomach ulcers frequently affect you, consider taking garcinia cambogia to lower your risk.
- Increased energy levels: As mentioned before, HCA extract helps block new fat from being stored. This means the food you consume will be immediately converted into usable energy. This allows your body to have a steady stream of energy throughout the entire day, which means you will not likely suffer the “mid-day crash” that affects so many people.
- Removes free radicals from the body: Free radicals are damaging particles that slow down your body and can clog your pores and damage your skin. Garcinia cambogia removes these free radicals, which improves your overall health and improves your skin health.
These are just some of the many common benefits seen by garcinia cambogia users.
If you take a garcinia cambogia supplement, you can experience these benefits
listed, plus many more.
Side Effects of Garcinia Cambogia
Safety is always something to consider before taking a product and garcinia is
no exception. In the recent clinical studies conducted, there is no evidence to say
that garcinia cambogia has any negative effects or side effects. In all of the studies
conducted over the past few years, researchers found that garcinia users saw
no increase in side effects compared to placebo groups, affirming the belief that
garcinia is safe.
As with any supplement, pregnant or nursing mothers should also consult a doctor
before using a garcinia cambogia supplement. This is not to say that garcinia is
unsafe in any way. However, this is just done as a precaution to ensure that no harm
is done to the baby or the mother.
Diabetics should take caution because garcinia does lower blood sugar levels.
Therefore, if you are taking insulin, it is vital that you monitor your blood sugar
levels carefully and talk to your doctor if you plan on taking garcinia.
Best Garcinia Cambogia Supplement
There is no doubt that garcinia cambogia is a legitimate, safe weight loss product.
However, which supplement is the best? The best garcinia cambogia supplement is
hands-down called Garcinia Pure.
Garcinia Pure contains 500mgs of pure garcinia cambogia extract in each capsule. As
recommended by Dr. Oz, the concentration of HCA extract is 50%, which is the ideal
percentage. Every ingredient inside Garcinia Pure is tested for quality and safety,
which means you are only getting the highest quality garcinia cambogia extract
We recommend reviewing our buying guide before making a purchase.